Devdaha Medical College / Nursing programme is one of the important programmes of Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Pvt. Ltd. This programme is formally approved by Nepal Nursing Council and affiliated by CTEVT in 2066 Shrawan. in the same compound of DMC. The intake of first batch was on the date of 2066/10/05. At present, the programme is running decisively in its Sixth batch with 40 students as its provision.
Mission / Vision:
1. Nature and produce efficient medical professionals who are well trained in all fields or medical and health sciences.
2. Provide most needed courses that are in synchronized with ever changing global standards.
3. Produce responsible professionals committed to nursing profession and well practice with clinical excellent compassion along with sensitivity.
4. Collaborating with other agencies that are also committed to highest standards of teaching and mentoring nursing students, developing clinical skills.
5. Serving as a model institution for nursing education in Nepal.
6. Produce nurses and other health professionals, accomplished in knowledge, skill, ethics and research in their respected field that are competent to meet people's needs for quality health care.
Goals of Nursing Programme:
The goal of this Institute is to produce conscientious, motivated and task oriented basic high level health professional who as a part of health team are able to provide quality health care to people at all levels of health care services globally.
Objective of Nursing programme:
1. To prepare the professional nurses.
2. Provide quality nursing service in hospital as well as community setting.
3. To help in meeting the demands of health needs of the country.
4. To establish well equipped technical institute to run the training and educational programmes.
5. To provide easy accessibility to professional nursing education outside of Kathmandu Valley.
6. Conduct Training research for quality instruction.
7. Produce required manpower for economic development for country in field of health Science.
8. To prepare leadership quality in professional nurses to work at basic level of Nursing.
9. To provide preventive, Promotive, curative, rehabilitation care in every aspect to meet goal of healthy life.
10. To train young girls in nursing profession and increase the number of qualitative nurses.
Eligibility and Criteria
A) Qualification required (For Fresh Candidates)
- The candidate must pass school leaving certificate (SLC) with English, Mathematics and Science must score a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate.
- All the application must sit for an entrance examination. The entrance examination of 100 marks will be held consisting of Health, Math, Science, and English. The qualifying mark will be 50%
- The students will be selected on the merit basis of the entrance examination.
- The program is open to female candidates only.
(Form A.N.M Background)
- Compulsory S.L.C pass in any division.
- A.N.M. Passed with minimum scoring 68.33 %.
Process submitting application:
A candidate should fill up the CTEVT entrance form with following documents:
1 . Certificate of SLC
2. TC/CC of SLC
3. Citizenship Certificate/ Certificate of minored (nabalik)
4. Health certificate
5. Passport size photo 3 pcs.
- Parents should orient about the rules and regulation of college.
- Encourage, motivate and instruct the children to be in rules and regulation of college.
- Should involve in the regular parents meeting held by institute.
- Provide valuable feedback to the institution as need.
- Regular follow-up to know the progress of their children.
- Timely payment of fee of institution
- The students should be obedient, good disciplined, hardworking and should take active participation in teaching learning activities.
- The students should have good attitude and respect towards teachers, seniors, staffs, patients, visitors and among friends.
- The students should wear their full classroom uniform in study block and clinical uniform in clinical.
- The students should tidy their hair with net and should keep their nail short.
- The students should approve the leave from campus chief incase they need urgent leave.
- Only the very important matter will be considered for leave.
- The students should strictly follow the rules and regulation of the hostel.
- Students should reach their classroom 5 minute before the started their class.
- The students should complete their daily assignment.