Health Assistant ;-
Devdaha Medical College / Health Assistantb programme is one of the important programmes of Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Pvt. Ltd. This programme is formally approved by Nepal Health proffesional Council and affiliated by CTEVT in 2073 Shrawan. in the same compound of DMC. The intake of first batch was on the date of 2073/05/05. At present, the programme is running decisively in its first batch with 40 students as its provision.
Mission / Vision:
1. Nature and produce efficient medical professionals who are well trained in all fields or medical and health sciences.
Goals of Nursing Programme:
The goal of this Institute is to produce conscientious, motivated and task oriented basic high level health professional who as a part of health team are able to provide quality health care to people at all levels of health care services globally.
Objective of health assistant programme:
1. To prepare the professional health manpower
Admission process and procedure:
Eligibility and Criteria
A) Qualification required (For Fresh Candidates)
- The candidate must pass school leaving certificate (SLC) with English, Mathematics and Science must score a minimum of C grade
- All the application must sit for an entrance examination. The entrance examination of 100 marks will be held consisting of Health, Math, Science, and English. The qualifying mark will be 50%
- The students will be selected on the merit basis of the entrance examination.
- The program is open to Male and female candidates
(Form A.N.M Background)
- Compulsory S.L.C pass in any division.
- A.N.M. Passed with minimum scoring 68.33 %.
Process submitting application:
A candidate should fill up the CTEVT entrance form with following documents:
1 . Certificate of SLC
2. TC/CC of SLC
3. Citizenship Certificate/ Certificate of minored (nabalik)
4. Health certificate
5. Passport size photo 3 pcs.
Roles and Responsibilities of Parents and Guardians:
- Parents should orient about the rules and regulation of college.
- Encourage, motivate and instruct the children to be in rules and regulation of college.
- Should involve in the regular parents meeting held by institute.
- Provide valuable feedback to the institution as need.
- Regular follow-up to know the progress of their children.
- Timely payment of fee of institution
- The students should be obedient, good disciplined, hardworking and should take active participation in teaching learning activities.
- The students should have good attitude and respect towards teachers, seniors, staffs, patients, visitors and among friends.
- The students should wear their full classroom uniform in study block and clinical uniform in clinical.
- The students should tidy their hair with net and should keep their nail short.
- The students should approve the leave from campus chief incase they need urgent leave.
- Only the very important matter will be considered for leave.
- The students should strictly follow the rules and regulation of the hostel.
- Students should reach their classroom 5 minute before the started their class.
- The students should complete their daily assignment.